Megan R. Ellis QC – Publications + Research
- Contributing author, Family Law Act Transition Guide, Continuing Legal Education Society of BC, September, 2012.
- “Invisible Strings: Considerations for Judicial Conferences”, paper written with Patricia Bond and Zara Suleman, May, 2009.
- “Costs in Family Chambers”, Mastering Family Chambers, Continuing Legal Education Society of BC, October, 2008.
- “The Disclosure and Use of Personal Materials in Civil Sexual Assault Proceedings”, Torts Update, Continuing Legal Education Society of BC, June, 1995.
- Legal Process for Battered Women, 3rd ed. revised and expanded, Legal Services Society of British Columbia, 1990.
- Recollecting Our Lives: Women’s Experience of Childhood Sexual Abuse, a collaboration with Pamela Sleeth, Jan Barnsley and the Women’s Research Centre, Press Gang, December, 1989.
- “Issues in Sexual Offence Sentencing: A Survey of Western Canadian Cases”, Western Judicial Education Centre – Western Materials, June, 1989.
- “An Analysis of Sexual Offence Sentencing in the BC Court of Appeal” Western Judicial Education Centre – Western Materials, June 1989.
- Surviving Procedures After A Sexual Assault, Women Against Violence Against Women, 1985, 2nd ed., Vancouver, Press Gang, 1986, 3rd ed., Vancouver, Press Gang, 1988.